Marketing Specialist / Graphics Designer
1. Why did you choose to come into the pest control business...
The pest control business, I would say chose me a little bit, with being raised by a father who worked in the business for many years then decided to create his own business has given me the inside look on what and how a pest control company works since I was very young child.
2. If you could give one piece of advice to your teenage self, what would it be?
The one piece of advice I would give my teenage self would be to get better grades and aim to be better so that could have many options with no limitations.
3. The mantra that I live by is...
Treat others the way you want to be treated and you can collect more bees with honey than you can vinegar.
4. My favourite work experience I have had working at Pest-Away Inc. is?
I have enjoyed creating the Pest Away identity that people see and know. It’s exciting to know that I have made that.
5. The hidden talent I have that no one knows about...
I enjoy photography and capturing those precious moments in life.
6. And finally, last but certainly not least, while I'm at work I'm responsible for
Marketing materials, promoting Pest-Away and helping with anything that needs to be done.