Representative / Route Specialist
1. Why did you choose to come into the pest control business..
Watching Mitch do a rodent inspection at my former employer sparked my interest.
2. If you could give one piece of advice to your teenage self, what would it be?
Travel, Travel, Travel!
3. The mantra that I live by is...
"Treat the people the way you would like to be treated"
4. My favourite work experience I have had working at Pest-Away Inc. is...
.. was setting up a live animal trap service and catching the animal in less than 12 hours, much to the relief of the clients.
5. The hidden talent I have that no one knows about...
I like to write articles on ocean going ships, and photography.
6. And finally, last but certainly not least, while I'm at work I'm responsible for...
Making sure my clients get the best possible customers service experience.