Representative - Grand Bend Service Technician
1. Why did you choose to come into the pest control business...
Was intrigued watching Mitch deal with yellow jackets at my old work place.
2. If you could give one piece of advice to your teenage self, what would it be?
Do it right the first time so yo don't have to look back.
3. The mantra that I live by is...
Don't do anything if you don't give it 100%
4. My favourite work experience I have had working at Pest-Away Inc. is?
Every time a customer walks away with a smile is the best feeling ever.
5. The hidden talent I have that no one knows about...
Paddle board Pro and Guitar player
6. And finally, last but certainly not least, while I'm at work I'm responsible for...
Everybody's safety and to make sure I leave the customer happy.