Office Clerk - Accounts Payable
1. Why did you choose to come into the pest control business...
I have known Cassie for years, and she and Mitch needed help and I was looking for a job.
2. If you could give one piece of advice to your teenage self, what would it be?
Life is too short. Take time to smell the roses.
3. The mantra that I live by is...
"Treat others as you want to be treated."
4. My favourite work experience I have had working at Pest-Away Inc. is.
Help get a baby bunny back into a safe environment.
5. The hidden talent I have that no one knows about...
I don't think anything is hidden to everyone. I like to walk and do hand crafts.
6. And finally, last but certainly not least, while I'm at work I'm responsible for...
I am the account payable clerk, back-up accounts receivable, and assistance to the office manager.