1. Why did you choose to come into the pest control business?
I love wild life, but am scared of pest / bugs or insects and don't have a problem dealing with the pests other people don't want to deal with.
2. If you could give one piece of advice to your teenage self, what would it be?
Save your money , never get into debt. Start a "SAVINGS" account and keep saving. Don't waste money.
3. The mantra that I live by is...
Treat others the way you would want to be treated. Take the time to appreciate the small things in life, and don't take anything for granted.
4. My favourite work experience I have had working at Pest-Away Inc. is..
Rescuing 2 baby racoons that were stuck in a small hole in the attic.
5. The hidden talent I have that no one knows about...
Reaching beyond my reach with my very long arms to rescue animals and finish a job.
6. And finally, last but certainly not least, while I'm at work I'm responsible for...
Servicing my customers to my full potential, rising above the standard, doing my job to best of my ability, and helping the customer to exceed all expectation and getting on my hand and knees and doing whatever is necessary to get the job done and done RIGHT!!