Representative - Service Technician
1. Why did you choose to come into the pest control business...
To help people that are afraid of pests and do the job and work they would rather not.
2. If you could give one piece of advice to your teenage self, what would it be?
Never stop trying. If you fail always pick yourself back-up.
3. The mantra that I live by is...
Treat other the way you want to be treated.
4. My favourite work experience I have had working at Pest-Away Inc. is?
I rescued 3 baby raccoons trapped in a wall void, getting countless wildlife back to their natural habitat.
5. The hidden talent I have that no one knows about...
Getting in and out of tight spaces, wrestling raccoons.
6. And finally, last but certainly not least, while I'm at work I'm responsible for...
The clients , my safety, and going beyond what is expected for the benefit of the client.