Receptionist - Accounts Receivables
1. Why did you choose to come into the pest control business...
I was offered the admin position full time after Melissa left. I have known Mitch, Cassie and their children ( Calvin and Alyse) since before their children were born. I was lucky to help for the spring client calls. Now, I am a very happy receptionist and A/R Administrative Assistant.
2. If you could give one piece of advice to your teenage self, what would it be?
Go after your goals.
3. The mantra that I live by is...
"Enjoy each and every day! Life if GOOD"
4. My favourite work experience I have had working at Pest-Away Inc. is.
Talking to clients and helping people every day.
5. The hidden talent I have that no one knows about...
I can only whistle with my fingers.
6. And finally, last but certainly not least, while I'm at work I'm responsible for...
I am the Administrative Assistant, answering calls, talking to clients, invoicing, accounts receivables, and monthly statements.